Leasing Software System for Lease Financing Companies
Lease financing has become a preferred funding vehicle for many companies as traditional banks continue to decline more than half of all business loan applications. As an “alternative lender” you’re required to juggle a wide variety of lease options in order to accommodate lessees with different types of underlying assets: SME leasing, car leasing, equipment leasing, auto leasing, vehicle leasing, etc.
The increasing demand for alternative financing has led to tremendous opportunity as well as tremendous competition. The marketing promises (sometimes over promises) for car, auto, and equipment leases run the gamut from “quick approval” to “1-page application” to “$250,000 approved”.
The challenge of making the right approval and pricing decisions in minutes, instead of hours or days, requires a specialized lease financing software for your leasing company.
Speed, Accuracy & Efficiency
Our cloud-based platform streamlines loan origination, account management, and payments processing with a single stack origination and processing system. This software acts like an extra pair of hands for your loan managers, by bringing in much needed automation. These efficiencies can also take the pressure off tight profit margins.
The Turnkey Lender Solution
You already know that speed and accuracy are critical when it comes to lease financing. Regardless of whether you’re processing and closing new lease applications, managing the customer portfolio, or launching the type of leading edge financial vehicles that differentiates your business in the marketplace.
Turnkey Lender provides an advanced leasing software and system, so you’ll enjoy the level of automation and credit scoring that minimizes processing time without compromising security, pricing accuracy or risk tolerance.
Here are some of the key factors to consider when choosing a lease software and system that delivers long-term benefits to your lease financing operation.
It’s important to get your staff up-to-speed quickly in order to gain the most from your new system. The Turnkey Lender platform provides an all-in-one origination and servicing system, so there’s no need for the IT department to integrate separate software into the existing origination platform. And our intuitive workflow acts like a built-in training tool.
IT support and customer service is available 24/7 to answer all your implementation and training questions getting you up-and-running fast.
Automation & Workflow
Turnkey Lender was created with the end-user in mind. It creates efficiencies by automating multiple mundane tasks, so your lease servicing managers can focus their best efforts on high level evaluation & decision tasks. Your business and your servicing managers are individuals. We start with a rules based foundation system with pre-sets based on lease industry best practices – that’s easily customized to meet individual needs.
Comprehensive Origination & Servicing Functionality
- Automated decision-making and borrower evaluation cycle
- Automated calculation of optimal lease parameters: amount of the lease, term of the lease agreement, etc.
- Customer risk segmentation
- Flexible management of the credit scoring rules, credit policies and scoring models
- Remote access for distributed sales points
- Setting individual evaluation processes for different products, portfolio segments and business lines
- Evaluating the efficiency and adequacy of the lease origination system’s performance and staff productivity
- Ability to swiftly adjust credit policy (new rules, changes in existing rules, appropriate risk margin)
- Digital statement capability to supplement or even replace high cost paper statements
- Automatically tracks all interactions between leasing agent and borrower, including payment history and customer service queries
- Automatically updates lessee’s credit bureau data
- Push communications via SMS, text and/or email for account alerts and payment reminders
- Customers can upload documents for fast, easy application review
- Customers can make payments via direct debits and auto-pay features
Interface & Integration
Simplicity is key when you’re designing a software solution that creates measurable efficiencies. The Turnkey Lender interface is clean and clear. It was designed to be understood intuitively with little or no cross reference to cumbersome manuals or pop-up screens. It easily integrates with multiple outside providers, so all the lease servicing tasks can be completed without the need to exit the account servicing environment. This outside vendor integration also allows numerous data fields to be auto-populated, saving substantial time and energy by reducing the need for manual data re-entry. This process also reduces processing time by reducing human error during the data re-entry process.
IT Support & Customer Service
As a small to mid-size leasing company you don’t often enjoy the luxury of an internal IT department that manages all your technology needs in real time. At Turnkey Lender you (and your customers) get the next best thing. A team of technical professionals who are on-call and at your disposal 24/7 via online chat, email, live telephone call, or online Q&A. Whatever communication channel works best for you.
One with all the functionality reserved for big financial institutions, but specially designed for a small to mid-size lender?